Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Carolina's Momma





















Our Sweet Girl.......They are right when they say that every single day brings something sweet. She is growing so fast. The most important event in recent history is her sweet little voice saying "Momma". It is breathtaking. This morning about 6:10 a.m., Greg and I both heard her wrestling in her bed. Then as sweetness entered the darkness, I heard "Momma". I was up and in her room quicker than you can shake a stick. When I reached her little nest, the biggest smile was on her face! OH GLORY!
These are the days to remember! I wish I could just bottle all the smells, smiles, sounds and memories so I can have them for the rest of my days.

1 comment:

  1. What amazing pictures! The fourth is my favorite - I love her big blue eyes and the look on her face is precious.

    You are right to treasure each moment as they only go in one direction...into the future. You will never have this day again - she'll keep getting older and more independent. And you'll never regret the time that you spent with her when she was so tiny.

    It's so exciting when your child starts calling your name. I have to admit, though, that I loved it when mine learned 'dada.' Then at 6AM, I could poke him and say, 'the baby wants you.' :)

    ReplyDelete